https://gregwyatt.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Judge_Keith_M._Alber-improved-1-e1662928621777.jpg 414 648 Greg Wyatt https://gregwyatt.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Logo_04-300x94.png Greg Wyatt2022-09-11 10:00:482022-09-11 13:39:15Opinion From a Former Judge
Opinion From a Former Judge
Judge Keith M. Alber
I am a student of law whose age is 85. My first year of college was 68 years ago. One class I took was political science. A half-page of my textbook essentially outlined a few steps to overturn a democracy.
- Divide the nation philosophically.
- Foment racial strife.
- Cause distrust of police authority.
- Swarm the nation’s borders indiscriminately and unconstitutionally.
- Engender the military strength to weaken it.
- Overburden citizens with more unfair taxation.
- Encourage civil rioting and discourage accountability for all crime.
- Control all balloting.
- Control all media.
What was printed in 1954 as a possible diabolic nightmare has become an emerging reality. Hope that Americans will unite enough to pen a good finish – Go dwelling.
KEITH M. ALBER, CALIFORNIA